This and That

This and That’s 2nd BIRTHDAY!

Hey, 

I am very proud (as the founder and editor of This and That) to say that this Blog, This and That has officially turned 2! Well, I wasn’t exactly sure when I started this Blog… so I’m going with the date I wrote my first post, which was today 2 years ago (5th of May). So, I would love you all to join with me in celebrating the 2 years this Blog has been going on for and I hope I continue to celebrate many more successful years.

I couldn’t have achieved this without the help of my teacher who showed us how to make Blogs in Year 5! And everyone who has been visiting to keep my visitor count going up and up and… you know – up. Keep visiting, please! 

WELL…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR THIS AND THAT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

YAY!

Join me in celebrating a great 2 years of Blogging!
T&T 

One Comment

1. Jessica says:

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry I haven’t emailed you in so long. I have been really busy with end of the year exams. It is summer over here, and it is my last week of school for summer break! I hope we can start emailing again! -Jessica