This and That

Guess Who?

Hey there,

I sincerely apologise for not posting anything for a very, very long time. I have been quite busy with… 

Wait, that brings me to the real purpose of this post, explaining the ‘Guess Who?’. 

So, we have been planning to get a puppy for a very long time and now we finally have one! If I start this post again, now that you know about the puppy, it would look a lot like this:

Hey there, 

I sincerely apologise for not posting anything for a very, very long time. I have been quite busy with my new puppy!

And that is the guess who aspect of this post. 

My puppy was born on the 26th of March, and is a boy doggy. We named him Champion, or Champ for short. Well, his full name is actually Champion Baloo and then my last name (which I am not going to put online). I am really happy we got him! He is so cute! But, being a puppy, he is also very naughty and loves to chew things, including fingers and socks. He is currently 3 months old. Here is a photo of what he looks like:

Champ

(click on the image to enlarge it)

Hope you think he’s cute… because… well… he really is! :)

T&T

3 Comments

1. Esha says:

Hey Ella,

Thanks for your comment. He’s a little Labradoodle (Labrador cross Poodle) :)
    Thank you for your wishes of good luck! He is now 9 months old and yes, VERY naughty. He will not stop chewing our fingers off!

I’ll be sure to check out your class blog!

From,

T&T (Esha)

2. Ella says:

I really liked this post. It gave lots of information. I have a dog who is four years old, but he still acts like a puppy! They are very naughty and you have to remember to keep anything low away from them! I hope that you and your little doggie will have lots of fun together! What kind of dog is he? Good luck!

Thanks,
    Ella

P.S. Check out my class blog if you can!- http://7thgraders.edublogs.org/

3. henry55j says:

Congratulations on the new puppy! He is adorable, hope you are having fun training and taking care of him. Also your post was very clever with restarting from when we found out that you got a puppy.